Join and Play
New for 2017
To access Ausome programs, families must complete an online membership application that includes an annual fee of $25 per family (residing at the same address). Once members, families and individuals can participate in free or heavily subsidized programs thanks to the generous support of our donors and sponsors. We encourage you to continue to make donations when you take part in programs, as the membership fee does not begin to cover the costs of your child’s program.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
Anyone can register as an Ausome Member. There are two categories of membership.
- Participant Member
- Community Member
To become a Participant Member, you must:
- Have an individual in the immediate family who lives with an Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Complete a registration form, in full for parents and for each child who wishes to participate in programs.
- Pay your 2017 membership contribution here.
To become a Community Member:
Simply, click here to make your annual membership contribution.
Ausome Member Benefits
- Receive an Ausome t-shirt (one per member or program participant).
- Regular member news delivered directly to your inbox
- Member pricing at select special events
Ausome Membership Facts
- You will receive a tax receipt for the full amount of your membership fee.
- The Ausome Membership year is from Jan 1 – December 31st. It is NOT a rolling membership.
- Your member dues pay for one session of Ausome programming for one child, yet most of our programs run from 4 to 7 sessions, and there is no limit to the number of sessions you can attend in a calendar year.
- While Ausome is staffed primarily with volunteers, to ensure quality and consistency, Ausome has trained autism behaviour therapists and other trained, high quality staff members at all programs.
- You do not have to live in Ottawa to be a member. However, our programs take place in and around the City of Ottawa.
After the online application is complete and your annual payment is made, Ausome Members may begin registering for programs. But stay tuned to our Facebook page and this page for our upcoming programs. They are first come first served