Since 2016, Ausome has provided thousands of program hours, delivered hundreds of hours of training, and participated in many community events to help build courage, connection and community for individuals with autism and their families. We are inspired by the courage of our members. We are energized by the connections made between participants, families, volunteers, partners and supporters. We are inspired by the community we are creating and the community-at-large that is eager to learn to become more inclusive.
As an additional Ausome tool, we are adding a blog to our website. Through regular profiles, stories, resources, and articles, we hope to provide inspiration, information and encouragement to all of our Ausome community members in our quest to make our world more inclusive to those with autism.
Posts will fall under the following headings:
- Resources: Tools, tips and other useful stuff
- Community Profiles: Learn about members, volunteers, coaches and donors
- News and Events: Stay up to date on all things Ausome
- “Did you know?”: A frequently asked question and answer forum
- Staff Corner: Perspectives and messages from those who work in our Ausome community
We want to hear from you! What do you want to know?
Please comment here or email us and let us know.