What are we doing?
As many soccer toe touches as possible in 30 seconds
Where should we do it?
Anywhere clear of obstacles. Living room, backyard, driveway, field
What do we need?
1. A ball (soccer ball, balloon, or even a pillow if you don’t have a ball)
2. A timer (phone timers work great)
1. Place the ball in front of you
2. Set your timer for 30 seconds
3. Start the timer!
4. Complete your soccer toe touches as fast as possible in 30 seconds
Count the number of toe touches you completed in 30 seconds. Record that score.