Make a difference in a child’s life (and their family’s too)
Interested in gaining some valuable experience working with children with special needs? Becoming an Ausome Ottawa program volunteer is for you. If you can dedicate as little as 2 hours per month to playing with kids, you will learn valuable skills and have a whole lot of fun doing it. This is a great opportunity for those looking for experience in social work, physiotherapy, behaviour therapy, recreation, education, coaching and more.
- Current police records check
- An open mind and a willingness to learn
- A minimum commitment of 2 hours per month
- Completion of a volunteer application form
- Completion of volunteer training program (approx 30 minutes)
- Experience working with children
- First Aid/CPR certification
Be part of a creative and innovative team working together to build something AUSOME
Interested in gaining valuable project management, administration, marketing, event planning, sponsorship, and/or fundraising experience while making a difference in your community?
Want to take ownership of a project and be given entrepreneurial freedom to run with it?
Consider joining our volunteer team and build your network while working on a satisfying and gratifying project.